Re: ridecamp forum and topics

You can't please everyone all the time.  There are some people you can't
please any of the time.  I think you are terrific and are doing a great job.
If I were you my feelings would be very hurt.  I hope your skin is thicker
than mine.  My experience is that those who complain the most do the least and
those who do the most complain very little.

Debby Lyon