Re: Tying Up (was 're:Banamine')

In a message dated 98-04-15 22:28:31 EDT, benamil@juno.com writes:

<< One suggestion at the end of the article was that blood work be done
 prior to ride start.  Then, those with a horse with high CPK levels might
 choose not to start the ride. >>

I think this is a very valid suggestion for the "big" rides where people haul
a long way and are running seriously for all the money, marbles and chalk, so
to speak.  We have seen the tip of the iceberg with what research has been
done already; would be nice to add some more numbers and see if this early
data is for real.  (I personally think it likely is.)

Heidi