Thanks to Steph

..for the hours and the patience and everything else you pour into this. What
do WE think? If you don't want to play baseball, go play basketball. GEt it?
If the specs of this list are too rigid, there are many others lists. Steph
has been very good about speaking privately when one offends in error. She
also has the right to publicly chastise anyone who continually violates the
list. I for one got raelllyy sick and tired of the favorite songs and a few
other threads that were not even remotely equestrian oriented. I for one would
hate to see her shut ot down permanently because of too many violations. It is
HER LIST. This reminds me of the Boy Scout thing, where soem who don't believe
in the philosophy wnat to change the established group instead of starting
their own group, suitable to their beliefs. Same thing here. I frankly think
Steph is pretty tolerant most of the time and I would like to thank her for
that - and her wonderful service.
Sandy