Stonewall saddle Q

Yes, I too have joined the Great Saddle Hunt. :)  Lakota is now on
light duty until we find a saddle that fits him better than my
most-beloved Aussie with which I really hate to part.

So, having always liked McClellan saddles, I'm looking at the
Stonewall.  I've read what's in the Ridecamp archives, which were
generally good reviews, but couldn't find the answer to this question:
how is it balanced?  The catalog says "built for endurance horseman" and
"flat forward balance seat and rigged the stirrups for standing, easier
posting and balance walking positions."  Now, to me, these statements are
contradictory.  I thought a forward seat is one where the stirrup bars
are slightly more forward, like in English jump saddles, where you have
to lean your upper body a little more to post and stand in the stirrups,
which makes the rider tired faster.  I thought that most endurance
saddles were balanced on the "centered" or dressage-type seat, with the
stirrups farther back, for easier posting and standing.  So what am I
missing here?  Is the catalog description erroneous or am I confused
or what?

Can anyone who has used a Stonewall tell me how it's balanced and how you
personally liked it?  Is it a good/comfy/sturdy/supportive saddle for
endurance (50-100 mi) riding?

Also, I might be interested in buying a used one, if you know of any
available.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL