Re: Stonewall saddle Q

Glenda,

I was wondering when someone would ask about the Stonewall saddle;

I absolutely LOVE my two....the cutback (301) no longer made, and my
newer 401 (I think that's the model); regardless, they both fit and
ride in a secure and balanced manner across any terrain, and are comfy
from day one!

I'm not sure what is meant by the "forward" term, but this saddle puts
you in a balanced position with your legs hung properly under you.
It is comfortable at all gaits, with or without fenders...I cover the
"leathers" with the tubing from my Sports Saddle, and secure them with
black electrical tape...works great for me.

Deena Meyer
Florida

P.S. you may wonder, "has she ever ridden in the mountains in this
     saddle?"....yes, including the Old Dominion 100 last year...no
     problem.