Re: Stonewall saddle Q

The Soft Rider Saddle is made with the Balanced rider in mind. The calvary
saddle is
where we came up with the idea.  Jack has 5 Tevis Buckles, so we built the
Soft Rider Saddle with the proper way of riding  Distance, be it Endurance or
N.A.T.R.C. or
just having fun. The Soft Rider Saddle only weights 15 pounds.
Rebecca