cinches

On the subject of cinches - I have the Western Professionals Choice
neoprene cinch and have been using it for about three months now with
no problem at all. It has been easy to keep clean and has not caused
any galls or sores. The area where the cinch lies does seems to get
more sweaty than the rest of my horse, but this has not created any
problems (so far). I do not tie the cinch very tight, though there is no
clearly visible space between my horse and the cinch. Hope this
helps,
Lysane and Buck