re: Oregon border

>are they requiring anything coming from washington? How strict?

I don't have an answer for this (since I've not done it yet) but another
question since it may be an issue next year.

Since I live so close to the Canadian border, I'm familiar with the border
crossings, but where do you go or who checks when you cross a state border?
 I've gone to Oregon multiple times (I'm about 40 miles north of Seattle)
without a horse and haven't noticed any checkpoints (not that I was
looking, however. ;-))  Do you have to go somewhere specific or do you get
pulled over by the state patrol because of out-of-state tabs or what?  I
want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I go...and since I
teach, I want to make sure that I give out correct info to others who may
be interested in traveling with their horses.  (I hate being wrong. ;-))

Sue