unwritten rules

One of the nicest help I ever had was coming in from a tough 50--Long Ears
in British Columbia. Nasty rain, and rain and rain, slippery ground. I had
a miserable flu and my horse babysat me (no mom, trust me, you don't wanta
go fast). Folks at the P&Rs were sooooo nice and helpful (duh, which was is
up?) Even riders whom I hooked up with off and on were nice!

Well this race was simply to finish for me. And, there at the end, at the
finish line, with a lone volunteer braving the cold and wet...he had a hot
cup of coffee for me!

Such a NICE ending!

Cheers!

Monika, Koko (was a winner that day for getting me back in one piece) and
Ripp (work in progress)