Re: How slow is a 'slow' pace?

Amy,

If you decide to go slow towards the maximum time, be aware that the
clock keeps ticking until they take your horse's pulse and it is below
or at criteria.  I did a slow ride, didn't realize this (thought the
clock stopped when I came in) and by the time I wandered over to the vet
area, I was two minutes over time.  I realize most people couldn't
accomplish something this dumb but, just in case, I thought I'd warn
you.

Karen
Ormond Beach, Fl