Re: How slow is a 'slow' pace?

In a message dated 98-03-27 08:40:22 EST, tetervin@bms.com writes:

<< would I be greeted by dismayed management at the finish
 line? Is there ever a maximum time limit? Thanks- Amy

There is a maximum time limit for endurance rides, 12 hours for a 50 miler and
24 hours for a 100 with other times for other distances.   I would hope that
anyone would not be greeted with dismay at the finish line whether first or
the last across the line.  I have been top 3 and also last.  Both are fun.  I
don't know where you are from so can't be too specific.......Maryben Stover,
West Region