Re: Pulled

In a message dated 98-03-27 09:16:42 EST, lindap@mail.sat.net writes:

<< What can riders do to "teach" their horse to
 urinate?  >>

You could always try the old trick we used to use at shows.  Find some nice
dry grass, tall is best and whistle.  You can try tickling his belly with the
grass.  Just a toneless whistle will do.  You may feel like a fool but I swear
it works.  Of course, we felt stupider when we were showing than at an
endurance ride.  Where else but at an endurance ride to people stand around
intently watching their horses pee....Maryben