Fit enough

I am taking my Endurance/CTR foxhunting this weekend.  He has done (2) 50's
this year with wonderful metabolics/soundness/alertness. He has 2000 NATRC
rides.  I was told that my horse must be very fit to join the field as the
8000 acre ranch they are using this weekend is wide open and I need to
expect at least 3-4 mile flat out gallops. I have never done this.  Would my
horse be fit enough to do this?  He is appendix QH, age 20. thanks.
Betsy O'Shea and Afterglow
Paola, Kansas