endurance.net forum

Steph,

Please Steph, don't stop this wonderful forum you have created! Even for us european riders being able to understand your bl... american english, this site invaluable.

For me personally it has given me the opportunity of doing and FINISHING the Tevis!

For me it has become like a must and even after work when I come back at home, I turn on my PC at home to download the last post of Ridecamp.

By the way, if the stuff is requestin g too much human or technical resource, why not considering askinga participation fee for it and, let's say, sending either a tee-shirt or a ride calendar as for the subscribers.

Let's discuss about this ; it is definetly endurance related stuff.

Leonard, from Belgium