Re: endurance.net forum

>By the way, if the stuff is requestin g too much human or technical
resource, why not considering askinga participation fee for it

I would go for giving a participation fee, donation, whatever. I have found
ridecamp to be a valuable source of information and just plain
intertaining( my husband thinks it's funny the way I hop around the room
when I get worked up over something.)Jane

Visit The Tevis Pony Web Page: http://users.deltanet.com/~jane