Re: magnets

In a message dated 98-03-21 21:51:43 EST, jtaylor@pyramid.net writes:

<< Has anyone used the nikken magnets on themselves or their horses?
 what do you think do they work?

I bought some shoe inserts and didn't see any results, but a fellow sent me a
magnetic halter for "worried" fillys and we had one at the race track. A
weaver, cribber, jumps when a fly lands on her door. Simultaneously with the
introduction of the magnetic bridle, she smoothed right out.

I'm thinking of trying it on my wife.

ti