Re: magnets

Hi,
I use the magnets on myself all of the time.  They do work well.  I have
trouble with my neck when I ride so I wear it all of the time when riding
plus from over use of the computer I use it on my hands etc.  If you get a
headache place it on the area of pain and it takes the headache away.  I
have the magboy (rollers) it is wonderful on the back legs etc. My horses
really love them too they go to sleep while I use them on their backs etc.
They are great on dogs too.

Cookie