Re: NOT FLUFF/mileage

In a message dated 98-03-13 21:53:56 EST, Merryben@aol.com writes:

<< I find that juniors I ride with do the 50 and then after they have finished
 vetting in are out riding around for fun. >>

If they aren't riding around, they get up a football game--had Lewis Hollander
III (son of Lew and Hanne) and Jonathan Nance campaigning one year, and as
they were always up front, they usually finished summer 100's with plenty of
daylight to spare for a good rousing football game...

Heidi