Re: NOT FLUFF/mileage

Merryben,
Your're so right on the kids, my youngest son rode his first ride (Big HOrn
50) at age 9 .  He finished the ride then played in the creek all
afternoon!  As he got older he was a runner so he'd run half of the 50
miles and then ride around camp and do whatever kids do after 50 miles.  I
was always resting after the ride so i never knew what he was doing!
cookie hickstein
> From: Merryben <Merryben@aol.com>
> To: bechack@flash.net; ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Re: NOT FLUFF/mileage
> Date: Friday, March 13, 1998 7:51 PM
>
> I find that juniors I ride with do the 50 and then after they have
finished
> vetting in are out riding around for fun.  Have you ever seen Laney
Porter