Re: NOT FLUFF/mileage

I find that juniors I ride with do the 50 and then after they have finished
vetting in are out riding around for fun.  Have you ever seen Laney Porter
after a ride.  She sometimes brings an extra horse to ride around after the
ride.  I'm usually dying by that time and taking extra pain pills.  You would
be surprised what even 5 years olds can do.....Maryben