Re: NOT FLUFF/mileage

I couldn't agree more with you Heidi,  dividing up your horse's mileage
accomplishments is so much more meaningful.

When showing these accomplishments by a stallion, it tells me this horse has
had some consientous (sp?) training, but more importantly, this horse has
versatility which I look for in a stallion or any horse for that matter.

Thanks Heidi we needed that

Lori & Sky