Sports Saddle vs. Soft Ride Saddle

	I have ridden a Sports Saddle for serveral years for endurance and have
never had a back problem or a girth sore (knock on wood). However, I'm a
featherweight. I'm not sure if thye work as well with a heavyweight. I have
seen  a couple of medium size men ride in them ride them in competitive
with no ill affects on those particular rides.

	I'm with Louise R.- hoping for double digit temperatures so we can resume
riding.
			Katie