Biothane Bridles/Halters

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 20:16:36 -0600
From: Chris Paus <paus@micoks.net>
To: anniek@bellatlantic.net, Ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Subject: Re: Bio Thane Bridles/Halters

"...I have seen on a very hot Kansas day, a horse whose hair was melted
right off her face from a biothane bridle. I'll stick wtih my Aussie
leather
halter bridle. It is a pain to clean, but won't hurt my horse."

	Whoa!  I've never had a problem like this with my biothane.
...And I
	thought it was hot down here living in the sub-tropics, where we
get
	six months averaging in the low to mid 90's!  What happened
next?
	Did the horse spontaneously combust?

	Lynda Corry & Baskhari
	("HOT in Houston")