100/2-day 100

Not that I'll get to do a 100-miler anytime soon, but I'm curious about the
difference it makes to the horse whether you do it in one day or two.
	Thinking out loud, I'd want to say that 50 miles Saturday, rest all night,
boy I sure am sore on Sunday, what?, you say 50 miles again today?
	Then again, 100 miles in one day -- that ain't no walk in the park.

In case you're wondering, my question is:  is a two-day 100 much easier on
the horse, not easier at all, or harder?  Maybe I'm wondering because I'm
only thinking of myself.  I'd be pretty darn sore come Sunday morning and
not thrilled about climbing aboard and doing 50 more.  Then again, I think
I'd have to drug myself to get through 100 in 24 hours.  See why I won't be
doing this anytime soon?

Yes, it's late.  Lori