Re: Are LD miles Endurance miles? was Re: NOT FLUFF

Chris Paus wrote:
 My suggestion was simply a third category of TOTAL
> LIFETIME MILES. It could easily be broken down into LD miles and real,

Focus on the debate, not endurance vs. LD riders. Would you be opposed
to a third catagory that included LD miles? My vote is to acknowledge
those miles in AERC events. And, Jerry, I like your supporting attitude.

Lauren