Re: Are LD miles Endurance miles? was Re: NOT FLUFF

<< So, should the miles from ten mile "fun rides" held at an Endurance
 events count, too?  How about riding once around the camp?

 Try a little experiment.  The next time a Marathon is held in your
 area, go and sign up.  But tell them you're only going to run 13
 miles, and that you'll come back next week and run the other 13.  See
 if they'll give you credit for running a Marathon.

I don't believe that this kind of sarcasm engenders positive, warm feelings in
new riders or prospective riders. I don't think this opinion from this post
has been lost on anyone. Enough of the "I got mine, now buzz off" stuff. Okay?
Thanks!