Re: t-shirts stories

"WARNING: CONTENTS
>MAY BE UNDER EXTREME PRESSURE"

What do you say SE riders?  Want to see that one on back of your
Longstreet's Charge shirt?  I like it a lot.  When we put on the
Chattanooga Challenge, which had a picture of the "General" (the original
Chattanooga Choo Choo) and a horse on front, we put "Pardon Me Boys" on
the back.  It seems some of the men didn't care to wear that.  We haven't
come up with a good back of the shirt saying in the last year or so.  The
ride has a civil war theme.  Anybody who has any suggestions, I'd love to
hear them.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]