Re: t-shirts stories

I never got around to making a T-shirt out of it, but once pulled a
label off a canister of oxygen at the lab that said "WARNING: CONTENTS
MAY BE UNDER EXTREME PRESSURE" and pasted it across my forehead while
traipsing around during finals week.  However, it wasn't so damn funny
after the label accidentally got sat on and spent an hour or two pasted
across the butt of my jeans. :-)

Susan Garlinghouse