Re: t-shirts stories

Cathy,
 I manage to barter for quite a few ride entries every year by designing
the T-Shirts.  (My degree is in Art, I'm supposed to be the illustrator,
not the author)  We were putting on a Triathlon (run, mountain bike, and
ride).  The rangers had told us to use any trails we liked, so we marked
it over quite a few pipeline trails that had signs that read "Absolutely
No Motorized Vehicles Beyond This Point".  The day before the
competition, the Tennessee Wildlife Resources fellow shows up and informs
us that horses fall under the catagory of "motorized vehicles".  UG.  The
next time we put on the triathlon, I  made a copy of that sign and put it
on back of the shirts.  It kind of summed up the spirit of the
competition.

Angie

P.S. If any of you need a T-Shirt done, and your ride is within driving
distance of Chattanooga, TN. give me a call.  I'll even bring another
entry to split gas (Boy! am I cheap!)

>very favorite t-shirt we won at a ride? And there's always a good
>story
>attached.
>
>Let's hear 'em.
>
>Cathy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]