Re: formula for energy expenditure

31 Mcals of energy would be provided by roughly 5-6 large coffee cans of
Omalene.  I don't feed Omalene, I'm guessing that a large coffee can
weighs about four pounds, and you'd need to feed somewhere around 22
pounds (I'm also making an educated guess at the exact energy content of
Omalene---maybe Amber has the exact data on that.)

Susan