Re: Strongid C

Thank you Heidi for the input on strongid C.  We very recently decided to try
our horses on Strongid C.  After less than one week my husband, Jeff, went to
Death Valley and rode the 60 mile ride.  He sponsored a junior who rode our
horse, Rocky Top.  At 55 miles Rocky Top had an episode of colic that required
treatment.  It took several hours before he came out of it.  The only change
in his feeding was the starting of Strongid C.  It may or may not be related,
but your experiences suggest that the chances of a relationship are high.  I
think that we need to rethink the use of this product.  Thank you.

Debby Lyon