Strongid C

Just wondering, those of you who had problems.  Were you feeding the daily
wormer to your horse right up until the competition?

I've followed advice from other endurance riders, and stopped giving it at
least a week prior to going to a ride.  Then wait a few days afterwards.
Phizer, of course, claims that it is completely safe to feed thru
competition.  I have always felt that it's safer not to have any type of
chemical in their system while they are competing so I've always
discontinued use in advance.  Maybe this is why I haven't had any trouble?

I originally intended to use it only during the winter.  This time of year
it is extremely difficult to keep their areas clean.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Dream Weaver