Re: riding and weapons

Just so you all know -- about my Paden quote. I'm not a Pollyana (who among
us is old enough to remember her??)

I am a newspaper reporter and have had threats on my life by the Bubba
contingent in this county. But I still have not carried a gun. I'm not
anti-gun. My husband collects them, but I don't like them.

I prefer to concentrate on my riding and not worry about what the other guy
is doing. Luckily, I guess, I've never been given a cause to worry except
once when I was 16 and got chased on my horse by a pack of bikers who were
looking for trouble on a horse-s only trail. We outran them.

chris