Re: Saddle wanted

>Hi Ann............ Sigrid Here

I have a Bob Marshal Rounded Skirt Barrel style used 5 -+ times, would
consider it new.  Used it until my custom came.  It is a 16 1/2 seat size.
I like the seat longer to move the my weight around.  Can send you a  good
picture of it tonight.  Can you open a Jpeg photo with your comp.  Will
give you the www where my saddle is pictured, tomorrow...................

Payed 900. American + shipping    What is the exchange these days.  I am
motivated to sell..... Have been asking (Amer. 600. plus shipping, cod.)
for a *quick sell this week of April 3.  It is listed on the internet for
*more.    Will be buying a tolting saddle in Canada,  for my Icelandic. I
am trying to price it so if the fit ends up not being correct for the
horse, people can re sell it at not to much of a loss.

Let me know...............................

Sigrid Younger
6955 190th St
Lester Prairie, MN
55354
polstar@ll.net

I am looking for a used endurance saddle

>First choice a SoftRider
>Second choice a Sports Saddle/Bob Marshall, even non-endurance one with a
>horn, prefer with stirrups moved back 1/2 to 1 1/2", seat a minimum of 15"
>Third choice-I'm willing to look at anything especially other makes with no
>central tree, just rigid or semi-rigid pommel and cantle; also Wintecs,
>anything.
>
>My expensive English saddle is proving itself nicely suited for a
>semi-forward seat, but not training over distance.
>
>Would prefer to buy Canadian because our dollar is terrible compared to the
>U.S. dollar but certainly can make the difference for an inexpensive
>saddle.  I sound like a terrible cheapskate or broke, I know.  Just the
>former, I'm good for my cheques and  Visa loves me-no they don't-I pay it
>off monthly!
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Ann

The Space Cadet