Colusa Western Days

All on endurance net:

Colusa Western Days is a first annual horse event put on by several horse
organizations in Colusa County.  One of which is the Colusa County
Sheriff's Mounted Posse for which I am a member.  I know this strays from
endurance riding a bit, but for those of you who would like something
different or a change  or just some fun read on.  By the way endurance
horses make great team pinning horses, because they are fearless and trust
their human partners.  Anyway, the event is on April 4 and 5, 1998 in
Colusa, Calif.

The events consist of team pinning, barbeques, trade show, and cowboy
poetry, both amatuer and professional.  If anyone has any interest or would
like to buy entry or tickets to any events please email me personally at
dnsranch@syix.com

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANOTHER WEB SITE I CAN POST THIS ON PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
ALL OF COLUSA COUNTY RIDERS WILL BE THANKFUL!
Sheila Scroggins