Saddle wanted

I am looking for a used endurance saddle

First choice a SoftRider
Second choice a Sports Saddle/Bob Marshall, even non-endurance one with a
horn, prefer with stirrups moved back 1/2 to 1 1/2", seat a minimum of 15"
Third choice-I'm willing to look at anything especially other makes with no
central tree, just rigid or semi-rigid pommel and cantle; also Wintecs,
anything.

My expensive English saddle is proving itself nicely suited for a
semi-forward seat, but not training over distance.

Would prefer to buy Canadian because our dollar is terrible compared to the
U.S. dollar but certainly can make the difference for an inexpensive
saddle.  I sound like a terrible cheapskate or broke, I know.  Just the
former, I'm good for my cheques and  Visa loves me-no they don't-I pay it
off monthly!

Thanks in advance.
Ann