saso I ride

Hi everyone:  The January Shine and Shine Only ride has been cancelled as of
this morning.  As you know, it is not shining here.  All ride entries will be
rolled over to the February 28 ride unless I hear differently.  If you aren't
sure, just let me know sometime prior to the February ride if you want any
changes made.  Either e-mail me or call me at 408-265-0839.  See you in
February....I hope.

Maryben Stover