Re: WAY OF LIFE

Question of the week:
  From the end of April to the first of Nov. I find a
ride to go to just about every weekend.
Pleasure, 20 milers----Competitive  25, 50, two day
25 ers  equals 50    100s   and I try to do at least
one endurance a year.

I work full time second shift   we board horses  when the
work is done in the morning I saddle up a horse and get in
2-2 1/2 hours a day.  Most of the time I have one horse that
is prime   right now i have 2   and a four year old coming along
I call him my future   the other two are fifteen
I'm a grandmother of eight lovelies   from 24 to 18 months.
most days I don't even have time to pit stop as I have a
taping business---doing rides----a new business Equine Design
and Equine Respiratory Consulting.
Keep on moving and you won't catch any dust.  Speaking of
dust my house is always a mess, but I love to cook so there is
always some thing to eat.
Marcy