Ridecamp administration - Re: Way of Life

> Okay - the question of the week - for those of you who actually get the weekends
> off to go to rides, everyone wnats to know,what distance do you ride, how many
> horses do you have and whatpray tell do you do for a living? You don't have to

There are 800+ people on the list. I'd like to request that individuals
send their responses to Sandy privately, and then she can tell the
group what the stats are later.

This is a tremendous forum, but it's becoming almost unmanageable.
From a system admin perspective as well as that of many of
the subscribers.

There are a few things that would help keep down the number of posts,
and not detract from the quality:

1. Please do not post a 'me too' message to the list. Once a point
has been made, it doesn't need to be reiterated.

2. Please do not discuss religion, politics, sex, helmets or dogs in camp.

This has always been a great group  - considerate, helpful, interesting.
I really don't want to change much - just keep the noise down a little :)

Steph