Forgot the other horse

When I mentioned a horse I had for sale the other day, I forgot to
mention that we also have a wonderful endurance prospect.  He is a 3/4
Arabian, 1/4 quarter horse, liver chestnut with star and 3 sox.  People
tell us he is "elegant looking."  About 15.1 or 15.2 (haven't measured
lately).  DOB is 6/9/93.  He has a lot of get up and go, has potential
of being a Tevis horse!  Responsive to rider.  Has the most wonderful
trot!  Loads great into trailer, goes everywhere pointed on the trail,
crosses water, etc. etc.  Needs experienced rider.  Asking $3,000.  We
live near LBJ National Grasslands in Decatur, Tx.  If interested, email
me and I'll answer any questions I can.  Thanks.