Re: Biothane Halter

REPLY TO 01/06/98 20:08 FROM ridecamp@endurance.net: Biothane Halter

[70245] TUE 01/06/98 20:08 FROM ridecamp@endurance.net: Biothane Halter;
        24 LINES

From: Naztari <Naztari@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 21:58:36 EST
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Biothane Halter

I am interested in Sportack's Boiothane Halter with Add On Bridle. Has anyone
used this combination? Any comments?

Ed Roley

----
Ed,

That is what I use.  I have been satisfied with the biothane halter,
and totally love the Add-on bridle.  It is different from the usual
clip-on bit hangers, in that you have the entire loop of the
headstall to drag over the horses head.  The clip around browband
stabilizes and bridle and halter also.

I have bridled horses for friends that have the bit hangers that
clip to the halter or headstall and I find it tricky to fumble with
the snap, often while the horse is fidgeting.  Often too, those
headstalls are more flimsy than the biothane halter (it has wider
straps and more substantial hardware)

Karen

To:  ridecamp@endurance.net