Re: Biothane Halter

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Lynn Kinsky wrote:

> I love it!  Much easier to slip the whole bridle on and just clip it to the
> halter, than to try to hold a bit in a possibly fussing horse's mouth while

YOu can achieve the same effect by slipping the bridle you already own
over the halter you already own....been doing it for years.  No need to go
shopping, just use what you already have. The only differnce is you don't
have to clip anything to the halter...and it may not be color coordinated
(mine are, since I have a leather halter and a leather bridle :)).

kat
Orange County, Calif.

p.s.  You can take the throatlatch off of your bridle if you don't want to
have to do it up (or undo it).