Re: Biothane Halter

>I am interested in Sportack's Boiothane Halter with Add On Bridle. Has anyone
>used this combination? Any comments?
>
>Ed Roley

I love it!  Much easier to slip the whole bridle on and just clip it to the
halter, than to try to hold a bit in a possibly fussing horse's mouth while
also trying to clip the bit to the halter (I used to have a nylon combo
that used velcro instead of clips:  that was almost as easy as the add on
bridle -- but not quite!).

-- Lynn K. (Santa Ynez, CA)
   http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky