Saddles

I have a Tennessee Walking horse and two gaited mules.  My saddle is 20
yrs old and isn't the best fit for my mules.  I'd like to have a new
saddle(s) made.  In your experience who makes the best trail riding
saddle for gaited horses & mules?  Generally saddles for gaited equine
have a deeper seat and don't throw you forward.  I sit the running walk
instead of standing or posting the trot.

If a survey was taken of all competitive and endurance riders who ride
gaited horses I wonder what the most frequently used saddle would be?

Do any of you ride a Tucker saddle?  What brand saddles should I
consider?

Thanks for your help.

Kat