Alisa Ann Waxman

From: Janet Baca
Email: horsetrl@ctaz.com

Hello Everyone,
Just to give you an update on Alisa; she arrived here in Kingman Wednesday evening, Christmas eve at about 6:30 pm MST.  I drove over to meet her and met Pye.  Pye is so cute, and she has such a kissable nose.  I really enjoyed meeting both of them.  We went out to dinner to about the only place that was open, a nice steak house that had just recently been enlarged; the type of place with sawdust on the floor and real westerny with the town's forefathers pictures on the walls and also commemorating Andy Devine (an old movie star named Jingles, remember him?) who was a resident here for quite some time. We thoroughly enjoyed each other's company and talked none other than horses, horses, and horses.  She did not have any place to stay so I asked her to stay with me.  We had a great time and I showed her the video that Potato sent me (Thanks much Potato).  I introduced her to my horses (she didn't have a choice--I was driving) in the morning and took her back to the Fairgrounds where she was set up.  She was on her way to Death Valley after loading and hopefully will be riding there for 4 days then on to NM to do one of Randy Eiland's rides.  I sure hope she gets her a flight out.  She was worried about that.  Maybe the Bumgardners will give an update of how she is doing on the ride.  Really enjoyed her company!  Thanks Kathy for helping her!

---------------------- Forwarded by Alisa Ann Waxman/CHI/NTRS on 12/17/98