SADDR

Merry Christmas to you and your critters too!
On the subject of SADDR, I'd like to say that my son has been working on a
highschool science project with plants over the past six weeks and we've
had a growlight on them in our livingroom.  We've been using it as our
reading light at the table as well as light for our evening activities in
that room.  Guess what?  Our dog is shedding like it's spring and I've
noticed a positive difference in my energy level!  Well, I guess that about
evens out... I need that extra energy to clean up all the dog hair:)
Those of you who feel low in the wintertime might try using a growlight.
 It's cheap and simple.
Wishing you all a brave new year,  Nikki