SADDR

Oh, man, its 15 below zero here this morning.  All I can think of is its the
shortest day of the year, which makes me happy, and then--its the coldest
day too, which makes me sad.  Some people are so hard to please.  I guess if
it means the days are getting longer, I'll just work through this cold
thing.  Our roads are frozen now and riding on them would be like riding on
pavement--not my favorite thing and certainly not in this weather.  Oh,
well, guess I'll just have to bring my saddle into the house again after
company leaves and ''ride'' from there.  Gay and little Buddy--who has hair
like a bear and glad of it