Re: SADDR PSA

Yes, there is light at the end.  We thought yesterday was to be that day.
Cold, 30 degrees,sky clear, sunny California.  Anyway 8 miles out on our
ride we ran into a snow blizzard at 1000 feet.  Had a wonderful ride and
luckily I had some hot chocolate in the truck to warm the hands. It was
kinda of Christmas.   Horses didn't like the flakes in their faces though.
Oh well, got out and did out 20.  Sun is coming.
Sandy in Elk Grove, CA
Mr. Man and Flash Rabbas Tom Tom Man
Rowdy stayed home.