DVE

Well, for anyone not going and was hopping to get updates of this multiday
ride, don't hold your breath.

Jackie took her computer last year for management purposes, not problems,
but there isn't a cel phone signal anywhere on the trail or on the road.  I
am not sure there is a LAND LINE at the shack of basecamp on day 2.

This is an increadible ride, but IT IS REMOTE.  Only someone who has been
out in the California high desert can understand.   You could ride a 100
miles in a straight line if you wanted to and never run into anything or
anyone!!!!

And on that note, I am going out to clean the camper so I can pack up to
leave for this ride!!!

Wish us all luck.....