Re: Awards Ceremony(stereotyping)

In a message dated 12/17/98 5:26:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, EAMULE@aol.com
writes:

<< If I ever felt unwelcome or unsafe in a foreign country I would just take
my
 money and go home and not go back. >>

My sentiments exactly.  I would go back to the UAE in a heartbeat.  (Well,
maybe not for a few minutes while the bombs are flying further north...  Gotta
admit when I heard that news, I was glad to be home.  Did I mention that the
commercial flight path from Frankfurt to Dubai took a wide detour around Iraqi
airspace?  Didn't hurt my feelings at all!)

Heidi